Kindergarten Registration 2014-2015

1. Proof of Address/Residency:

(a). It can be one of the following original documents from the owner along with a current utility bill:

  • Settlement papers
  • Deed of property
  • Rental/Lease Agreement
  • Mortgage Statement
  • Tax Assessment bill

(b.) Notarized Shared Housing form (pick up for school) - to be used when you do not rent or own and live in someone else's residence.

If you register using the Shared Housing form, you must bring current mail with matching address, utility bill, bank statement, pay statement or mail from a Government agency (this information may be requested monthly, need 2 pieces of mail). Cannot use personal or junk mail or mail that you have received from Prince George's County Public Schools. You will also need the following documents for the owner as outlined in #3 (a.) above.

2. Birth Certificate (original)

3. Immunization Record (updated and current)

Last modified: 4/9/2014 3:31:00 PM