Change in Meal Distribution Schedule November 16 - November 25
Meals will not be distributed the week of Thanksgiving, Monday, November 23 and Wednesday, 25. Meals for those days will be distributed on Friday, November 20.
Distribution schedule for week of November 16:
- Monday, November 16 – meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday, November 18 – meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Friday November 20 – Meals for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (week of Thanksgiving)
Effective Wednesday, September 2, free meals will be available for pickup to all children 2 to 18 years old on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM (except holidays).
Children picking up meals do not have to show any form of identification. Adults picking up meals without children should show a student ID or most recent report card to support the number of meals requested.
- All schools with the exception of Fort Foote and Tayac Elementary Schools and Robert Goddard Montessori will serve as meal distribution sites.
- Breakfast and lunch offered.
- Meals can be picked up at the closest school in your community. Students will need to provide Name, PIN#, and the school enrolled in if they pick up a meal from a school they do not regularly attend.
- Suppers in eligible schools.
- Meals will be pre-packaged and distributed two days per week between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at school locations.
- Monday – meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday – meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Meals will be distributed between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at designated community locations for students who live at least 1.5 miles from the nearest schools. For more information, please call the Department of Transportation support telephone number at 301-952-6570.
- Meals will be counted by eligibility status.
- Food & Nutrition Services will use school rosters to verify and record students who receive a meal.
- Parents picking up meals must have the Student PIN# or show student ID or most recent report card to verify enrollment.
Students enrolled in Specialty Programs (Not Attending Their Neighborhood School)
- Students can select a neighborhood school to pick up meals
- Cafeteria staff will maintain a list of these students
- Meals distribution on Monday and Wednesday
- Food Nutrition Services will manually enter the meal counts on rosters
FARMS Application Process
- Parents/Principals will receive communication (via robocall or on web) regarding the online application process.
- All applications will be completed online.
PGCPS Meal Delivery
Monday and Wednesday (If a delivery day is on a holiday, we will use the next scheduled workday)
Between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM all locations
Discontinued Locations as of October 16, 2020
- Marleigh Dr. @ The Club House
- Plummers Promise Dr. & Quanders Promise Dr. @ Playground
- Fairview Vista Dr & Greens Discovery Ct
- Glendale Rd @ Dutch Village Shopping CTR
- 5400 Marlboro Race Track Rd UpperMarlboro Comm CTR
- Tours Dr. between Loanda Dr and Aquinas Ave
- Manning Rd @ Addison Patent LN
- Bohac Ln & shellford Ln
- Livingston Rd @ Accokeek Park (MNCPC)
- Tippitt Rd and Sir Woodburn Way
- Becker Rd & Mc Kay Dr.
- Capitol Technology
- Beltsville Academy and Vansville ES
||Alternate Locations for Meals
|Academy Of Health
|Chapel Forge ECC
|Chesapeake Math & IT Charter-North MS
||Scotch Town Hills
|Chesapeake Math & IT PC- North Elem
||Scotch Town Hills
|Chesapeake Math & IT PC- South Middle High
|Chesapeake Math & IT South High
|Chesapeake Math&IT North High
||Scotch Town Hills
|Chesapeake Math&IT South Elementary
|College Park Academy Charter
||Parkdale / Paint Branch
|Doswell Brooks Elem
|Fort Wash Forest Elem
|Frances Fuchs ECC
|Francis T. Evans Elem
|Glenarden Woods Elem
|Green Valley Academy
|Gwynn Park M.S.
||Gwynn Park HS
|Imagine Fnd At Leeland Charter
|Imagine Fnd at Morningside Charter
||Benjamin Foulois Academy
|Imagine Lincoln Charter
||Oxon Hill MS
|John Hanson Mont
||Oxon Hill HS
|Judith Hoyer Montessori
|Kenmoor Early Childhood Center
|Lake Arbor Elem
||Ernest Just MS
|Margaret Brent Regional
||Fredrick douglas HS
|Maya Angelou French Immersion
|Oxon Hill Elem
|| Oxon Hill HS
|Phyllis E. Williams Spanish Immersion
||Ernest Just MS/Largo
|Rose Valley Elem
||Friendly HS, Issac Gourdine
|Tall Oaks Voc. H.S.
|Thomas Pullen School
|Turning Point Academy Charter
|Valley View Elem
Updated Locations as of October 16