Meals During Distance Learning
Meal Distribution Update
June 15 is the last day of school for students and meal distribution will end at most schools. For meal pickup updates, please visit the Summer Meals website.
Schools will begin to reopen to students using a hybrid learning model on Thursday, April 8. When students are in school for in-person learning, they will receive breakfast and lunch and a dinner meal to take home. Students who are continuing with distance learning can pick up meal packages at school Mondays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. starting Wednesday, April
Students in schools
Meals will be served to students in schools Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, Friday. Students will receive a supper meal to take home.
Students learning virtually
- Students learning virtually can pick up meal packages on Monday and Wednesday between 10:00 am and 1:00pm at any school. There will be no mobile meal service during hybrid school.
- Children picking up meals do not have to show any form of identification. Adults picking up meals without children should show a student ID or most recent report card to support the number of meals requested.
- All schools with the exception of Fort Foote and Tayac Elementary Schools and Robert Goddard Montessori will serve as meal distribution sites.
- Students can select any school to pick up meals
- Breakfast, lunch and supper are offered.
- Meals can be picked up at the closest school in your community.
- Meals will be pre-packaged and distributed two days per week between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at school locations.
- Monday – meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday – meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
FARMS Application Process
- Parents/Principals will receive communication (via robocall or on web) regarding the online application process.
- All applications will be completed online.