View list of Grocery and Meal Distributions in Prince George's County
Effective Wednesday, September 2, free meals will be available for pickup to all children 2 to 18 years old on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM (except holidays).
Children picking up meals do not have to show any form of identification. Adults picking up meals without children should show a student ID or most recent report card to support the number of meals requested.
- All schools with the exception of Fort Foote and Tayac Elementary Schools and Robert Goddard Montessori will serve as meal distribution sites.
- Breakfast and lunch offered.
- Meals can be picked up at the closest school in your community. Students will need to provide Name, PIN#, and the school enrolled in if they pick up a meal from a school they do not regularly attend.
- Suppers in eligible schools.
- Meals will be pre-packaged and distributed two days per week between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at school locations.
- Monday – meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday – meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Meals will be distributed between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM at designated community locations for students who live at least 1.5 miles from the nearest schools. For more information, please call the Department of Transportation support telephone number at 301-952-6570.
- Meals will be counted by eligibility status.
- Food & Nutrition Services will use school rosters to verify and record students who receive a meal.
- Parents picking up meals must have the Student PIN# or show student ID or most recent report card to verify enrollment.
Students enrolled in Specialty Programs (Not Attending Their Neighborhood School)
- Students can select a neighborhood school to pick up meals
- Cafeteria staff will maintain a list of these students
- Meals distribution on Monday and Wednesday
- Food Nutrition Services will manually enter the meal counts on rosters
FARMS Application Process
- Parents/Principals will receive communication (via robocall or on web) regarding the online application process.
- All applications will be completed online.
PGCPS Meal Delivery
Monday and Wednesday (If a delivery day is on a holiday, we will use the next scheduled workday)
Between 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM all locations
Discontinued Locations as of October 16, 2020
- Marleigh Dr. @ The Club House
- Plummers Promise Dr. & Quanders Promise Dr. @ Playground
- Fairview Vista Dr & Greens Discovery Ct
- Glendale Rd @ Dutch Village Shopping CTR
- 5400 Marlboro Race Track Rd UpperMarlboro Comm CTR
- Tours Dr. between Loanda Dr and Aquinas Ave
- Manning Rd @ Addison Patent LN
- Bohac Ln & shellford Ln
- Livingston Rd @ Accokeek Park (MNCPC)
- Tippitt Rd and Sir Woodburn Way
- Becker Rd & Mc Kay Dr.
- Capitol Technology
- Beltsville Academy and Vansville ES
||Alternate Locations for Meals
|Academy Of Health
|Chapel Forge ECC
|Chesapeake Math & IT Charter-North MS
||Scotch Town Hills
|Chesapeake Math & IT PC- North Elem
||Scotch Town Hills
|Chesapeake Math & IT PC- South Middle High
|Chesapeake Math & IT South High
|Chesapeake Math&IT North High
||Scotch Town Hills
|Chesapeake Math&IT South Elementary
|College Park Academy Charter
||Parkdale / Paint Branch
|Doswell Brooks Elem
|Fort Wash Forest Elem
|Frances Fuchs ECC
|Francis T. Evans Elem
|Glenarden Woods Elem
|Green Valley Academy
|Gwynn Park M.S.
||Gwynn Park HS
|Imagine Fnd At Leeland Charter
|Imagine Fnd at Morningside Charter
||Benjamin Foulois Academy
|Imagine Lincoln Charter
||Oxon Hill MS
|John Hanson Mont
||Oxon Hill HS
|Judith Hoyer Montessori
|Kenmoor Early Childhood Center
|Lake Arbor Elem
||Ernest Just MS
|Margaret Brent Regional
||Fredrick douglas HS
|Maya Angelou French Immersion
|Oxon Hill Elem
|| Oxon Hill HS
|Phyllis E. Williams Spanish Immersion
||Ernest Just MS/Largo
|Rose Valley Elem
||Friendly HS, Issac Gourdine
|Tall Oaks Voc. H.S.
|Thomas Pullen School
|Turning Point Academy Charter
|Valley View Elem
Updated Locations as of October 16