CTE Evening High School will provide industry-related employment for students during the day while earning a high school diploma in the evening. Must be a current 10th grader to apply.
- Program Offerings: Carpentry, Culinary Arts, Nursing Assistant (CNA only)
- Core Course: English, Math, Social Studies, Science
- Full Online Courses: Social Studies and Science for Carpentry students
Upon the passing of the technical skills exams, meeting program requirements, and earning a high school diploma, students will receive the following industry-recognized credentials:
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Maryland Board of Nurses Certified Nursing Assistant certificate and Geriatric Nursing Assistant licensure
- Culinary Arts -
- Carpentry - National Center for Construction Education and Research certification and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA-10) card
Students can work in industry-related employment during the day and take their academic courses in the evening, earn industry certifications and licenses, earn college credit, and learn in an environment with small class sizes.
Choose this program if your child...
- is interested in having a competitively paid industry-related employment experience while in high school,
- working during the day and attending school in the evening,
- receiving college credit, and
- graduating with an industry certification or license in the healthcare industry, construction trades, or hospitality industry.
Who can apply
Any student who is currently enrolled in 10th grade
When to apply
During the Specialty Programs Application Window.
Apply to the CTE Program