Science, Technology, and Advanced Trades (STAT) pairs academic knowledge with technical skills to prepare students for in-demand, high-skilled, and high-waged jobs. CTE programs of study provide the opportunity for students to earn industry-recognized certificates, acquire college credit, and gain work experience.
- Business - Accounting
- Business - Business Management
- Construction Trades - Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Construction Trades -Electrical
- Construction Trades -Masonry
- Consumer Services - Barbering
- Consumer Services - Cosmetology
- Consumer Services - Culinary Arts
- Human Resource Services - Teacher Academy of Maryland
- Health Professions - BioTechnology
- Health Professions - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Information Technology - (CISCO)
- Technology - Project Lead the Way, Pre-Engineering
- Transportation - Automotive Technician
Upon the passing of the technical skills exams, meeting program requirements, and earning a high school diploma, students will receive industry-recognized credentials.
Students earn industry certifications and licenses, earn college credit, have the opportunity to participate in a work-based learning experience, and learn in an environment with small class sizes.
Choose this program if your child...
- is interested in receiving experiential learning opportunities, apprenticeships, internships
- college readiness assistance and receiving college credit, and
- graduating with an industry certification or license.
Who can apply
Eighth-grade students zoned for Crossland High School’s feeder middle schools.
When to apply
- October 15, 2020 - December 18, 2020
Apply to the CTE Program