Locations have been designated throughout PGCPS to provide families an opportunity to receive after-hours troubleshooting and technical assistance.
The Parent Support Centers will be available to address issues such as:
- Power (won't turn on or hold a charge)
- App updates (iPad)
- Audio or Camera issues
- Login/Account issues
- Network (connectivity problems)
- Confidential Assistance from a Professional School Counselor
All schools are expected to have a School-Based Tech Support Team to provide support to students. If you or your child has questions on how to use the technology to access instruction or is having technical issues, please contact the school.
Damaged devices and associated fees MUST be addressed at the student's SCHOOL.
Additionally, on-demand resources can be found on the Digital Learning Parent Resources site
If your child has not yet been assigned a PGCPS computing device, please contact your child’s school.
The safety of parents and staff is paramount. All centers will adhere to the following guidelines:
- Social distancing - visitors will remain 6 ft apart.
- All visitors are required to wear masks.
- Visitors should arrive at their designated appointment time and will be instructed that only one person may enter the facility per family and children may not enter the facility.
- No children are allowed into the Support Center. Parents must make arrangements for their child’s safety outside of the Parent Support Center.
- The temperature of each center worker and each visitor will be scanned upon entry into the site. Anyone with a temperature greater than 100 degrees will not be allowed to remain on site.
Beginning Monday, September 11, 2023 the Parent Support Center hours will be Monday from 5:00 - 8:00PM.
Sign up for an appointment
**An email address is required to book an appointment online. *Appointments must be made more than 90 minutes in advance.
To book an appointment online:
- Select link for the specific location you would like to visit
- Select an available time from the list.
- Complete the appointment form.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email you use to register.
- Benjamin Tasker Middle School - 4901 Collington Road, Bowie, MD 20715 | Book an appointment
- Charles Carroll Middle School - 6130 Lamont Drive, New Carrollton, MD 20784 | Book an appointment
- Drew Freeman Middle School - 2600 Brooks Drive, Suitland, MD 20746 | Book an appointment
- G. James Gholson Middle School - 900 Nalley Road, Landover, MD 20785 | Book an appointment
- Gwynn Park High School - 13800 Brandywine Road, Brandywine, MD 20613 | Book an appointment
- High Point High School - 3601 Powder Mill Road, Beltsville, MD 20705 | Book an appointment
- Northwestern High School - 7000 Adelphi Road, Hyattsville, MD 20782 | Book an appointment
- Port Towns Elementary School - 4351 58th Avenue, Bladensburg, MD 20710 | Book an appointment
- Thurgood Marshall Middle School - 4909 Brinkley Road, Temple Hills, MD 20748 | Book an appointment