Flyers and Materials Distribution Guidelines
All printed materials must receive approval prior to distribution to students and/or parents. To be considered for approved distribution or posting, the information in the materials must offer educational and/or extra-curricular learning opportunities for students. For community sports or cultural activities, the organization must be non-profit.
Printed materials will be approved if issued by:
- Governmental Agencies
- Parent Teacher Student Associations/Organizations
- Licensed Child Care Providers located in Prince George’s County (MSDE license must be provided)
- Prince George’s County Public Schools
- Agencies/departments within the County, State, or Federal government
- The Excellence in Education Foundation for Prince George’s County Public Schools, Inc.
- Foundation of Automotive and Construction Technology for Students, Inc. (FACTS)
- Other as deemed appropriate by the Board of Education and/or Chief Executive Officer
Process for Flyers/Materials Review
- Submit the Flyers - Materials Distribution Request Form electronically and upload printed materials to email@example.com
- If electronic versions of the flyers/materials are not available, download the Flyers/Materials Distribution Request Form and send a copy of the printed materials to PGCPS Office of General Counsel, Sasscer Administration Building, 14201 School Lane, Room 202, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
- Flyers/materials must include the following disclaimer in at least 10‐point font size on the first page in order to be approved: “Prince George’s County Public Schools is not sponsoring, endorsing, or recommending the activities announced in this flyer/material.”
- Allow seven (7) to ten (10) business days for materials to be reviewed.
- The PGCPS Office of General Counsel, Sasscer Administration Building, will communicate the decision regarding a request.
- If a request is approved, information regarding delivery and/or details regarding the scope of the approval will be provided.
- Only completed applications will be approved.