Prince George’s County Public Schools (PGCPS) is seeking qualified applicants who are eligible for Maryland Certification as a School Psychologist and demonstrate strong interpersonal, written, and organizational skills.
School Psychologists choose to work in Prince George’s County Public Schools for several reasons, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Part-time 11-month and Full-time 11- and 12-month positions available
- Professional differential and additional NCSP stipend
- NASP-Approved provider of professional development
- Monthly professional development provides the 75 CPDs needed for NCSP renewal
- Extensive assessment and resource library, including the newest technology, online assessment platforms, intervention program manuals, reference books, and bibliotherapy trade books
- We use Primasoft Handy Library Manager software to manage our library catalog
- Primasoft hosts our catalog online, which staff can search to identify materials and their availability
Nationally Certified School Psychologists and bilingual school psychologists are strongly encouraged to apply. We accept applications throughout the school year and interviews are conducted as open positions arise.
The following will be required:
- Curriculum Vita (Resume)
- Three Letters of Professional Reference
- One must include your previous practicum/internship supervisor for recent graduates
- Undergraduate & Graduate Transcripts
- Official copies are required following a contract offer and prior to onboarding
- Writing Sample
- Three de-identified psychological reports that you have written
- Praxis Scores and/or Maryland Certification (NCSP also accepted)
For more information about application procedures, please contact the Office of Psychological Services at 301-431-5630.