Skip Navigation

Help Us Help You

How to Get Help For a Particular Question or Concern

View our Guide to Addressing Questions and Concerns

Stay Connected: Social media, e-alerts and parent app

Don’t miss important news and information from Prince George’s County Public Schools!

Social media:, @pgcps (Twitter and Instagram)

eAlerts for emergencies, parent newsletters and general information

Compliance Hotline for reporting financial fraud, waste, or abuse in PGCPS

Concerns regarding potential violations of laws, school system policies, standards and ethics may be reported confidentially and anonymously to the PGCPS Compliance Hotline.

The toll-free phone number is 866- 646-2512. Submit online reports at

Topics may include:

  • Diversity, Equal Opportunity and Respect in the Workplace
  • Employee Relations
  • Environmental, Health and Safety
  • Financial Concerns
  • Misuse or Misappropriation of Assets
  • Policy and Process Integrity

Callers may also report concerns that do not fall into these categories or request other information.

Help for SchoolMAX

Please visit the SchoolMax support website for help with forgotten passwords:

Your first point of contact for assistance with SchoolMAX is the Family Portal Administrator at your student's School. In most cases, they will be able to assist you.

Assistance for applying for a job

Please send your questions to:

Opting-out of PGCPS phone calls and text messages

Parents or Guardians, if you provided PGCPS with your mobile phone number as your primary contact information, you are consenting to receive autodialed or pre-recorded calls and text messages with school related announcements. If you do not wish to receive these calls, please contact Telephone Services.

To opt out of text messages, reply STOP to the last text message you received from PGCPS or click here and follow the prompts to unsubscribe.

Please be advised that opting out of receiving these autodialed or pre-recorded calls also means you will not receive calls regarding student absences, tardies or school-related emergencies.

Request a student transfer, transcripts or student records

Please visit the Office of  Student Records, Transfers, and Archival Services.

Give feedback on this website

Your feedback is important to us! Please contact us via our website feedback form.