Oracle Employee Self Service for Payroll
Employees can now access many payroll and benefits services online through Oracle Employee Self Service. Select the Benefits option to enroll in or make changes to medical coverage (during Open Enrollment or because of a family status change) and add/change beneficiaries for your Board sponsored life insurance (at any time). Select Federal or State Tax Form to submit and change withholdings and Manage Payroll Payments to enroll in or change direct deposit information. New employees have sixty (60) days from their date of hire to enroll in medical benefits and/or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's) and thirty (30) days from their date of hire to enroll in Supplemental Life and/or Long Term Disability coverage. These tools and the services are listed below.
- Log on to Oracle using your Username and Password assigned to all PGCPS Employees
- Click on PGCPS Employee Self Service listed in the Navigator Menu
- Click on the Employee Self Service you wish to access:
- Personal Information to change your address or personal data.
- Annual Salary
- View ePayslip to view and print the most current and past payslips.
- Federal Tax Form to submit Federal withholding changes.
- State Tax Form to submit Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia tax withholding changes
- Benefits make changes to coverage, add and or delete dependents during Open Enrollment, change beneficiaries.
- Payslip Options
- Manage Payroll Payments to enroll or change your direct deposit authorization/information
- Leave Balances and Extended Leave Request to check annual, sick and personal leave balances.
- My Information
- Employee W-2 to view and print the most current and past W-2 statements.
- Employment Verification
- Extended Pay Option Enrollment to enroll in the Extended Pay Option Plan (enrollment available from mid-May to mid-August)