Student Records, Transfers and Archival Services Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to ensure quality systemic student records management and access to educational opportunities. This mission is accomplished by providing high quality customer service, strong work ethics and a commitment to excellence while serving our schools and community.
The Office of Student Records and Transfers will:
- Conduct relevant and effective student records management and compliance training
- Provide technical assistance to school-based personnel, central office staff and community stakeholders
- Consistently execute best practices that protect the integrity and confidentiality of student data
- Enhance and promote access to educational opportunities for Prince George’s County Public School students and their families
- Make customer service the cornerstone of the department’s performance objectives