Dress Code and Uniform Policy
Appropriate Dress Code
- Shirts– Polo or Oxford - solid red, solid navy/royal blue (long or short sleeve) shirts with a collar. T-shirts are not permitted. Tank tops and undershirts should not be visible.
- Pants- Plain tan khaki-colored pants. Shorts (fingertip length), Capri, and cargo pants are permissible. All must be worn on or above the hips.
- Skirts- Plain tan khaki skirts and/or skorts are permissible. Skirts may not be spandex/shape-fitting material. All skirts/skorts must have a minimum length that extends below a student’s extended fingertips.
- Shoes- Must be in styles that have a closed toe and heel. Crocs are allowed, with a secure strap around the ankle.
- Sweaters/Vests- Plain, only solid red, solid navy blue, or solid royal blue sweaters and vests may be worn as pullovers or cardigans. Only solid red, solid navy blue, or solid royal blue sweatshirts (without hoods), quarter zips, and thermals. Any item worn over the uniform for warmth must be solid red or solid blue. Other colors are not permitted.
- Friendly HS Team/Organizations and Club uniforms and/or specialty grade-level shirts with khaki pants may only be worn on specified school-approved days. Hats, Scarves, Ski Hats, Du Rags, Bonnets, or head coverings may not be worn in the building except for religious or health-related reasons only. (An administrative pass is required for any head coverings)
Inappropriate Dress Code
- Midriffs or Making Shirts into Crop Tops.
- See Through Clothing.
- Leggings/Tights/Yoga Pants
- Sweatpants, Jeans, or Ripped Pants
- Head Wraps/Scarfs/Bonnets/Ski Mask or Head Coverings that are not for religious purposes.
- Jackets/Coats- ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE WORN IN THE BUILDING.
- Blankets/Throw Covers