Parents, we appreciate your patience as we work to process new registration requests for the 2022-23 school year. Registration can take place online using the Scribble Software. Please visit https://pgcpsmdc.scriborder.com to set up your online account. All documents will be securely uploaded here. If you require in-person registration, please contact the Greenbelt ES Main Office at 301-513-5911 to set up an appointment.
You can also reach us via email with questions/concerns -
* Ms. Gomez, Registrar - email@example.com
* Mrs. Wheeler, Principal's Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ms. Stagg, Assistant Principal - email@example.com
Important Registration Requirements:
* Only a parent or court-appointed guardian may register a student in a Prince George’s County Public School. A child may not be registered on a notarized statement giving guardianship. If you are caring for a relative's child and need to register the child for school please contact the Pupil Accounting & School Boundaries Office at 301-952-6300 to schedule an appointment.
* Prior to beginning the registration process, please be sure to gather all required documents. You will not be able to register your child unless all requested documents are provided. Select the appropriate grade level to review the list of required documents-
* Parents and Legal Guardians that are sharing housing with a relative or friend should contact the Registrar directly at 301-513-5911 for specific instructions.
* If the primary language is other than English or the child was born outside the U.S., or has studied in a foreign school system, please contact the International Student Guidance Office, at 301-445-8460 to schedule an interview and receive assistance in completing registration forms. Pre-Kindergarten students will register directly at the school, regardless of primary language.
* The Immunization Certificate, Health Inventory and Blood Lead Testing Certificate forms are required for all registering students and should be completed by your child's physician. A print out of your child’s shot records from the physician can replace the DHMH Immunization Certificate.
If your child requires any medications, prescription or over-the-counter, please take the appropriate form to the health professional, then bring the completed form, along with the medication in the original container with the Rx label, to school the week before school starts.