- Black collared polo shirt
- Tan/khaki colored material bottom (pants, skirt, shorts)
- Closed toe shoes
- Identification Badge
Dress Code Policy Rules
All items worn in the building must comply with the PGCPS dress code policy in the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook. Here are some specific policies we would like to highlight:
- Headdresses can be worn indoors for religious or health reasons only.
- Shirts and blouses should be continuous from neckline to waist. The entire mid-section should not show. No take tops or muscle shirts.
- No clothing with vulgar language, obscene pictures, weapons, dugs/alcohol or drug paraphernalia or tobacco products.
- No identifiable gang/crew clothing or paraphernalia.
- No see-through clothing.
- Skirts, dresses, and spandex skirts should be approximately six (6) inches below the buttocks, or no shorter than fingertip level.
- Pants should be secured at waist; no sagging below waist exposing undergarments.