Samuel Chase Elementary School fosters academic excellence and individual student growth through high expectations in a positive, safe, and collaborative culture.
Samuel Chase Elementary will be a school that prepares our students to become college and/or career ready as we inspire and prepare them to become high-level achievers, lifelong learners, responsible citizens, and thoughtful participants in their families and in the global community.
The Registrar's Desk
9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
To register for Pre-K, you need all the information below and TWO recent pay stubs or current W-2.
Items Needed to Register A Child:
Only a Parent or Court Appointed Guardian can register a child for school
- Original Birth Certificate (must list child’s name, birth date and parent’s name)
- Updated Shot Records
- Proof of Residence
- Settlement Papers with signature
- Lease agreement/Rental agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Deed of Property
- Notarized Shared Housing Form must be completed if Parent’s name is not listed on proof of residence. Within 30 days, you must bring in two current pieces of mail with your name and address on it.
- Current Report Card
- Additional Information is needed for Pre-K Students
- Two current paystubs
- Child support Letter
- Unemployment stub/letter
- Notarized letter with amount received from person assisting parent.
- Notarized salary letter on Company Letterhead
- TCA/Cash Assistance
Other things needed at time of Registration (If Applicable)
- Bring 504'S, IEP or Functional Bheavior Plans
- Bring Medical Forms for Asthma or other Medicine your child is taking. (If you don't have one, the Nurse will provide one for your Doctor to sign.)